Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager - Hayes

Ref: 22 Date Posted: Tuesday 15 Sep 2020
LinkedIn ShareShare
More

Leading Retailer require an Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager to be based in their offices in Hayes, Middlesex. Managing the activities of a small team the role will be 90% about query resolution in respect of rebates, promotional incentives etc and the remaining 10% of the time you will be responsible for ensuring cash targets are achieved, monthly reporting, aged debtor management and cashflow forecasting.

Key responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager include :

•             Manage/process debit notes and payment allocation for the three key customers

•             Track and trace debit notes through to resolution

•             Reviewing all ledgers and offer guidance and assistance on them, where needed

•             Deal with relevant account enquiries including reprinting invoices

•             Pre and post-approval manual credits/invoices for discounts and rebates,

•             To obtain the appropriate credit limits for our customers using Experian and ensure the limits are applied to our ERP system

•             Set clear targets and standards for the team to achieve.

•             Ensure daily procedures are complete

•             Manage the “On Hold” and “Release” authorisation process.

•             Support and cover areas within the department if required

•             Ensure invoices, credit notes and statements are sent out to customers.

•             Ensure ALL receipts are posted in a timely manner and allocated as per any remittances.

•             Complete end of month checklist

•             Effectively solve customer challenges and problems

•             Be committed to improve your accounts receivable team and skill set on an ongoing basis

•             Support and cover areas within the department if required

•             Carry out quarterly staff appraisals and annual salary reviews

•             Review procedures, policies and standards for the AR department to ensure we are working smart

The ideal Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager should have previous AR supervisory experience who demonstrate their query resolution skills and in return will receive a salary of up between £30k-£35k plus excellent benefits including bonus and free product.